How to use the camera and manage the footage.
- Sound – use the shotgun microphone to get the best sound for the overall shots and use the lapel microphone for interviews. Turn off all microphones after use.
- Power – CHARGE camera after each use.
- Mode – Use automatic and MP4 for most conditions.
- Footage – Transfer footage from SD card to hard drive and file in correct weekly directory.
- Bag – Ensure that everything is back in the bag after finishing.
**See below for full instruction manual**
- Shotgun microphone
- Lapel microphone transmitter
- Lapel microphone receiver
- Lapel microphone converter cable
- Camera charger
- Spare battery
- Head phones
- Remote control
- 2 x SD cards (in camera)
- AV cables